RDK Makes Leasing Easy
Why Lease From RDK Truck Sales?
• When renewing lease terms, you get a new truck
• Overcome budget restraints, fixed annual budget
• RDK has resources making it easier for you to piggy-back off of other contracts
• 12 month full factory warranty
• Always have latest technology trucks
• Truck down support - rentals for available for service issues
• Lower the cost of ownership by reducing maintenance costs
• Lower your repair shop costs by utilizing your shop personnel on other projects
• No need for high dollar parts inventory components such as engines, transmission, hydraulic cylinders etc., for back up and or
• Improve the up time of your fleet
• Trade-in options available for your old fleet
• No need to send technicians for up to date technology training
Why a 13 month lease verse a long term? Why pay the premium?
• New trucks every 13 months
• Full factory warranty for the entire leasing term
• No need in purchase of extended truck, engine, transmission, body or hydraulic warranties
• No need for new tires, brakes, expensive repairs, hoses or cylinders going into the second year as you will have a new truck again
Who will warranty the leased truck?
The warranty will be honored by the OEM and you will have the full support of RDK Truck Sales.
What are my responsibilities concerning the leased truck?
• You will be responsible for the normal OEM suggested routine maintenance
• The truck must be returned with at least 50% tread on tires.
• The truck needs to be returned clean and with no trash in body.
• Fresh DOT inspection required upon return.
• No broken glass or body/paint damage over $500
• No more than 50 hours per week of use
How long will it take me to get my truck? How far in advnace do I need to renew my lease so I get my truck on time?
Depending on the type, make and model of truck you are needing, some trucks are in stock on a regular basis and while others may take
3-6 months to get in.
For renewals RDK will contact you in advance to determine if lease renewal is needed and order your new truck. In the event that your
new lease truck is delayed or not ready on time you may opt to keep your current lease truck at a fixed monthly rate.
Can I add optional equipment to the lease truck?
Yes, typically available options will be depreciated over the term of the lease and added to monthly payments.
What if RDK Truck Sales goes out of business?
Your lease will be held by a bank. So on your end nothing will change. You will continue your lease with the bank for it’s term and may
purchase the unit from the bank if interested.
What type of lease program is this and what length terms are available?
This is a walkaway lease program.
• 13 Month Lease Program
• 18 Month Lease Program
• 24 Month Lease Program
• 28 Month Lease Program
• 36 Month Lease Program
• 48 Month Lease Program
• 60 Month Lease Program
• Custom Lease Program